Who are we?
I Plan Proposals is an event planner. We handle different types of event and special occasions. We have a secure and transparent way to receive information about your events/special occasions.
Our commitment to privacy
I Plan Proposals takes your privacy very seriously and is committed to protecting it. We understand that you will only use service if you can trust us to protect your Personal Information and use it appropriately.
Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your Personal Information.
Updated 14 Oct 2018
A cookie is a small piece of data (text file) that a website – when visited by a user – asks your browser to store on your device in order to remember information about you, such as your language preference or login information. Those cookies are set by us and called first-party cookies. We also use third party cookies – which are cookies from a domain different than the domain of the website you are visiting – for our advertising and marketing efforts.
- Assisting you in navigation;
- Assisting in registration to our events, login, and your ability to provide feedback;
- Analyzing your use of our products, services or applications;
- Assisting with our promotional and marketing efforts. (including behavioral advertising)
- Prepared in compliance with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – the policy has been adapted to reflect the requirements of the GDPR, in both form and substance
- A description of the basis on which we collect and process personal data – and the legitimate interests that we pursue in doing so
- Transparency – we have set out in greater detail the types of data we collect, when and what we transfer to third parties such as advertisers – Google Ads
- Increased user controls – fully describing our ability opt-out of seeing third-party advertising offers on our widget (partner offers will still show). The ability to withdraw consent for marketing emails remains and is unchanged.
- A description of our information security safeguards
- A description of our data retention practices
- A description of the rights that EU citizens have in respect of their data
How do we share and disclose information to third parties
We do not rent or sell your Personal Information to anyone. We may share and disclose information (including Personal Information) about our customers in the following limited circumstances for registration and booking.
How do we use the information?
Websites or Events:
We will use the information we collect via our Websites:
- To administer our Website, our events and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, and survey purposes.
- To improve our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- For trend monitoring, marketing, and advertising.
- For purposes made clear to you at the time you submit your information – for example, to fulfill your request for a demo, to provide you with access to one of our webinar’s or whitepaper’s or to provide you with the information you have requested about our Services.
We use appropriate technical, organizational and administrative security measures to protect any information we hold in our records from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Whom to contact about this policy
Contact us via [email protected]